WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminal (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc ) and where they are stored in order to be re-transmitted to the same websites at the next visit by the same terminal. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and may be used by both the owner of the website or by third parties.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
First-party cookies: these cookies are set by the website you are visiting; the relevant website corresponds to the address you entered (displayed in the URL window).
- Navigation Cookie: Cookies ensuring the normal browsing and use of the website, through different options or services, aimed at increasing the website performance.
- Functionality Cookie: Cookies which save the users' preferences, which allow users browsing, according to a set of selected criteria (such as, for example, language, text characters, browser type, etc.).
- Google Analytics Cookie: They are used exclusively for statistical purposes; they are used for track the browsing method of users on the site when accessed by computers or mobile applications regarding the number of pages accessed or the number the clicks made on a page when viewing the site. The data collected is processed anonymously, aggregate and only for statistical purposes. For more information, click here. If you don't want to receive this cookies click here.
- Facebook Cookie: These cookies are collected in order to share content on social networks Facebook. For more information, click here.
- UpBooking Cookie: These cookies are collected in order to share content on UpBooking services. For more information, click here.
HOW TO REFUSE AND BLOCK COOKIES:
Most web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies automatically.This means you can choose to set your browser how cookies are accepted or refused, by disabling their use by website.The link below contain specific instructions to delete cookies on some of the most used browsers:
If you are not familiar with the type and version of browser you are using, we invite you to click on the "Help" button in the window at the top of your browser, where you can access all the information you need.